Health Science Libraries
YBP Library Services, the academic division of Baker & Taylor, has added tools and services to meet your evolving collection development and acquisition needs.
- Integrated Approval Plans
- Metadata services including cataloging record for print and ebooks as well as shelf-ready processing (print books)
- Demand-Driven Acquisitions (DDA)
- Access to the latest medical titles
- Brandon/Hill Updates
- Nicki's Picks for Medical Librarians (U.S. and Canadian versions are available)
- Doody's Reviews and Doody's Core Titles in GOBI3 (Global Online Bibliographic Information), YBP's acquisition and collection management interface
- Ability to acquire digital ebook content from a choice of aggregators, including ebrary, EBL and EBSCO
2014 ALA Youth Media Awards
The 2014 ALA Youth Media Awards, honoring the top books for children and young adults, were announced this week in Philadelphia. Make sure you add these winning works to your Axis 360 collection today!
To see these new awarding winning titles and find out how to add them to your collection, click here.
Health Science Libraries Update
Click here to enlarge
YBP offers the Health Science Libraries Update, a monthly email publication designed to keep health science librarians up-to-date on new product releases and noteworthy titles.
The YBP Health Science Report
Previously known as The YBP/Majors Report, The YBP Health Science Report is a quarterly newsletter designed with you in mind. Though the name has changed, the format and types of title lists and information remain the same. Our goal is to provide a compilation of new titles in the health sciences and related areas during the last three months – plus featured services and information we trust you will find to be a useful and timesaving asset to collection development.
If you are interested in subscribing to any of YBP's / Baker & Taylor's publications, please visit the Baker & Taylor Subscription Center. For more information regarding our publications, send an email to email@example.com.