In our continuing efforts to enhance YBP's and Baker & Taylor's service to customers, we are pleased to offer webinars. Using web and audio conferencing software, YBP can deliver interactive demonstrations to your desktop, led by our Sales and Customer Service staff. Sessions can be structured for broad appeal or tailored to a specific library's circumstances. Some sessions will be scheduled and advertised in advance, and custom programs will be scheduled as needed; but all sessions are FREE!
Sessions currently scheduled:
Note: Each webinar has a limited number of seats.
Continuations in GOBI3
Learn how to order and manage orders and continuations, search for series titles, and make claims on outstanding volumes.
Thursday, February 20, 2014 @ 4 p.m. EST
Introduction to Title Source 360
Learn more about Baker & Taylor's new, streamlined collection development and acquisitions tool, "Title Source 360." This session will be an overview and will cover how to navigate TS360, as well as searching, selecting and ordering functionality.
Wednesday, March 12, 2014 @ 2 p.m. EST
GOBI3 Collection Development
An overview of GOBI's main functions in addition to the four search options and how to use the Select Cart.
Thursday, March 13, 2014 @ 2 p.m. EST
Demonstrates GOBI3 administrative capabilities: how to set library preferences and build and manage users and user profiles.
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 @ 2 p.m. EST
Publisher ePackages through YBP
Thursday, March 27th, 2014 @ 3 p.m. EST
- Browser Support: Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape, Safari
- Windows 98, 2000, NT, or XP, Vista; Mac OS X, Linux, Sun Solaris
- 64 MB of RAM or higher recommended
- 1 MB of available hard disk space
- DSL, cable modem, or network connection recommended (56 Kbps modem minimum supported). Note: If using a modem, you will have very limited viewing capabilities.
- PC without popup-blocking software is recommended. The system can dynamically adapt to most popup-blocking software if necessary.
- Your PC must be able to accept a full login to the conference website (alternately called "Administrative privileges", to be able to 'install the conference room' with full functionality which allows the attendee to use the tools necessary to participate in the webinar), otherwise you will have limited participation in the webinar. Your IT person can check your PC for user privileges.
- If you are unsure of your PC specs, please contact your technical department.
To suggest a topic or to schedule a customized training session, please contact YBP at email@example.com.