In our continuing efforts to enhance YBP's and Baker & Taylor's service to customers, we are pleased to offer webinars. Using web and audio conferencing software, YBP can deliver interactive demonstrations to your desktop, led by our Sales and Customer Service staff. Sessions can be structured for broad appeal or tailored to a specific library's circumstances. Some sessions will be scheduled and advertised in advance, and custom programs will be scheduled as needed; but all sessions are FREE!
Sessions currently scheduled:
Note: Each webinar has a limited number of seats.
Multi Vendor DDA (Demand Driven Acquisitions)
A basic overview of Demand-Driven Acquisitions including library customization options, title selection for patron discovery and budget control.
Monday, April 14, 2014 @ 2 p.m. EST
GOBI 3 Acquisitions for New GOBI 3 Users
Introduces the major functions in GOBI 3, the basic selection and ordering workflows and rush ordering.
Wednesday, April 16, 2014 @ 2 p.m. EST
GOBI 3 Notifications
This webinar will focus on the creation and management of GOBI 3 notifications, GobiAlerts and GobiAlert users.
Wednesday, April 23, 2014 @ 2 p.m. EST
- Browser Support: Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Netscape, Safari
- Windows 98, 2000, NT, or XP, Vista; Mac OS X, Linux, Sun Solaris
- 64 MB of RAM or higher recommended
- 1 MB of available hard disk space
- DSL, cable modem, or network connection recommended (56 Kbps modem minimum supported). Note: If using a modem, you will have very limited viewing capabilities.
- PC without popup-blocking software is recommended. The system can dynamically adapt to most popup-blocking software if necessary.
- Your PC must be able to accept a full login to the conference website (alternately called "Administrative privileges", to be able to 'install the conference room' with full functionality which allows the attendee to use the tools necessary to participate in the webinar), otherwise you will have limited participation in the webinar. Your IT person can check your PC for user privileges.
- If you are unsure of your PC specs, please contact your technical department.
To suggest a topic or to schedule a customized training session, please contact YBP at email@example.com.